To add a social network go to your social media dashboard and click on the three circles in the top right corner
- Select 'Manage Social Networks' - you'll be prompted to choose which network you want to add
- Follow the instructions to allow access to your accounts - you'll be taken through some authorization steps with your third party social network to give permission to MusterPoint to have access to these accounts
- You can then select the pages or profiles you wish to add and share
- Now you need to add your streams to your dashboard (read how to do this here)
- To remove a social network look for the list of connected users and click on the trash can
- IMPORTANT: You need to connect to Facebook before you are able to connect to Instagram
It's important to have the correct permissions granted to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. If you find that you aren't getting access to all services, make sure you check your permissions settings.
- From your social dashboard go to 'Manage Social Networks'
- Click on 'Connect with Facebook'
- View the permissions you currently have
- Ensure all are selected