To create a press release from your case click on the press release icon
- A pop up will show which is a basic template
- If you want to choose a pre-defined template click on 'load template' and choose from the list. Read more about creating press release templates.
- You can update the text and add images and links using the editor - please note: images are not resized so ensure they are an appropriate size to send in an email before adding it to the release
- The 'click here to unsubscribe' allows the recipient to unsubscribe from being sent press releases - they will not be removed from your contact list
- Scroll down to choose the release date and time
- Drop down the contacts and select individual ones, or
- Choose your groups to send to. Read more about creating groups in contacts
- You can also upload an attachment
- You will then be able to see delivery reports within the press release
- If you want to re-send to new contacts, open up your release and go through the process again. It will update and send again to these new contacts.
Got a feature suggestion or request? Tell us here so we can start building and you can track our progress.