You can find our policy here;
MusterPoint Solutions Ltd GDPR Policy 2018
- MusterPoint Solutions Ltd confirms that it is willing and able to comply with all aspects of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- We have appointed a Chief Data Officer to manage all aspects of data compliance and management.
- We have carried out a full review and audit of all of our data management and handling procedures, ensuring compliance with GDPR.
- We will comply with the thirty day requirement to provide all information held in relation to an individual in accordance with GDPR.
- We have ensured that any third party services or products we engage are also GDPR compliant.
Mailing list policy
- We use a third party to manage our mailing list which requires consent to add to the list.
- We will carry out a full audit of our lists which involved the removal of any data of individuals who have not engaged with us for six months.
- We will at all times make available the option to amend any data held by us or remove it completely.
Obtaining consent for marketing
- We use opt-in boxes.
- We specify methods of communication (eg by email, text, phone, recorded call, post)
- We ask for consent to pass details to third parties for marketing and name those third parties We record when and how we got consent, and exactly what it covers.
Marketing by mail
- We have screened the names and addresses against the Mail Preference Service. The individuals on the list have at least given a general statement that they are happy to receive marketing from us Where the individuals haven’t given specific consent, marketing is consistent with context in which the information was provided and concerns a similar product, service or ideal Live calls We screen the numbers against the Telephone Preference Service (TPS) (or for corporate subscribers the Corporate Telephone Preference Service (CTPS)) We keep our own do-not-call list of anyone who says they don’t want our calls We screen against our do-not-call list We display our number to the person we’re calling Automated calls We only make recorded calls where we have opt-in consent We display our number to the person we’re calling.
Marketing by email or text
- We only text or email with opt-in consent (unless contacting previous customers about our own similar products, and we offered them an opt-out when they gave their details) We offer an opt-out (by reply or unsubscribe link) We keep a list of anyone who opts out We screen against our opt-out list Faxes The individuals on the list have specifically consented to receiving marketing faxes from us We have screened their numbers against the Fax Preference Service (FPS).
Storage of third party information by clients
- MusterPoint allows clients to store personal details in the contacts database. If we are approached by a third party to disclose this information we are under obligation to do so. When we disclose this information we will also notify the key contact at the client to inform them that a request has been made. This will be done within thirty days of the request being made.
- It is the responsibility of the client to make any third party aware that any personal information is being held or stored by them through third party platforms such as MusterPoint.