You can include google maps in your updates.
Add your location to your update
Go to compose your update
- Click on the marker icon
- A Google map will show - please be patient, sometimes it takes a little time for Google to load this
- The map will default to the location of your IP address
- You can use the map to zoom in and out and drop a pin elsewhere
- Once you have dropped your pin, make sure you click on 'attach location'
- It will be shown as an attachment at the bottom of your update
- Post the update
How the map looks on your posts
- When it shows as posted on MusterPoint, it will show the URL of the map
- When it shows on Twitter it will show a preview of the map which can be clicked on to be taken directly to the map
There is a known issue in relation to this feature. Please check here to see what it is and what we are doing about it.
Got a feature suggestion or request? Tell us here so we can start building and you can track our progress.