- To be able to mention Facebook pages in your posts you need to have 'liked' that page as a page.
- When you post your update, make sure you have your Facebook page selected that you wish to mention another page.
- Start typing your @ and a drop down list will show
- Click on the page you wish to mention to include them in your posts
- NB: If you do not like that page, it will not show in your list
Got a feature suggestion or request? Tell us here so we can start building and you can track our progress.