You can receive a notification every time someone @ mentions your Twitter accounts.
The notification will show up through your browser and can be turned on or off at any time.
To turn on @ mention notifications;
- Go to the @ mention stream on your dashboard
- At the top of the stream you will see an on/off toggle
- Click the toggle to turn on or off - please be patient, the first time may take a few seconds to implement and you may need to switch this on a couple of times due to network speeds
- You may be asked to give permission in your browser to enable
- You will now receive notifications in your browser.
- Note: You will receive them even if you are not logged into MusterPoint.
Important: you need to allow notifications in your browser for this feature to work. There are some differences in browsers but take a look at these articles if you have any issues. These are external articles and we are not responsible for the content.