You can add files to your cases from Google Drive, One Drive, DropBox and your desktop. This can be done when you create or add a case.
From Google Drive
- When you have entered your case details scroll to the bottom of the dialogue box
- Click on 'Google drive'
- You will be asked to authorise access to your google drive
- Choose the file you want to attach
- Your file will show in the case list
- You can remove the file here
- When you then view the summary of the case you will also see the attached files
- To remove or add any more files, edit the case and follow the process again
This option works in the same way for DropBox, OneDrive and your desktop.